- Loves to hide under blankets and pillows
- Uses most anything as a phone - remotes, keys, baby dolls, my iPhone - and talks and talks like she knows exactly what she's saying
- Still loves her binky and strokes the top of it like a mustache
- Loves playing in the fridge, rearranging the condiments and sitting down by the fruits and veggies
- Still loves The Wizard of Oz, but has added Monsters, Inc. as her new favorite
- Makes animal noises "Mmm" for a cow, " "Aah Aah" for a monkey, "Hee!" for a horse, and "Woo" for a dog. She also puts her hand in front of her nose like a trunk and makes a spitting/trumpet noise for an elephant
- She floats her hand through the air and very quietly says, "Whoosh" for an airplane
- Puts her finger to her lips and says, "Shh"
- Covers and uncovers her eyes and says, "Boo!"
- Blows kisses when we tell her to say, "Love you"
- She has to yell "Grampa!"and says, "Gramma," "Byes," "Noo," and can pretty much mimic most words we say
- Giggles at random things, which I love
This stage has been so fun (and sometimes challenging) with her newfound opinions, personality, and understanding. I'm so proud to be her mama. I love seeing her grow, but sometimes wish she'd hold off for a little while.
Thanks to Alex Shipp for taking and sharing your beautiful pictures!