Wednesday, August 1, 2012

the wizard of oz.

I don't know what it is about this movie, but Lily is obsessed. We've watched it at least a dozen times, and she sits so attentively through it every time. We watch it almost every day. If she sees it on the shelf, she carries it to me and then points at the TV. She waves at the Wicked Witch, laughs at the Cowardly Lion, and loves to hold the DVD case while she watches so she can point at the characters and occasionally give them kisses. I used to love it too when I was young, and rediscovering it now with Lily has been really special.





3 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

this was one of my favorites, too! I can't wait to watch it with my little girl. :) that's so cute that lily loves it so much!

JOHNNY.BECKY.HAZEL said...

So-oo cute!

The Gregory Family Story said...

That is so funny that she loves the Wizard of Oz. That movie and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang are two movies from my childhood that still scare me to this day. Kudos to Lily for being brave!