Lily at 17 months goes a little something like this:
- So talkative. A list of her words include "Hi," "Buh-Bye," or just "Bye," "Bay-beee," "Peeths" (Please), "Tankoo" (Thank You), "M-amen" (Amen), "Baww" (Ball), "Cll Cll Cl" (Crocodile), "Uh Oh, ""Jesus" "Mama," and "Dada"
- Nods or shakes her head to respond to us.
- Blows kisses with a big "Mwahh!"
- Does front rollovers (Cole taught her this)
- Spins around in circles and falls over, then gets up and does it again (Cole also taught her this)
- So head-strong. She wants to do it her way, with no help from anyone.
- Insists on watching The Wizard of Oz every day.
- Loves the water, whether it's swimming, bathing, or being showered in it
She's a smart cookie and usually so happy and giggly, especially when she's with her best friend Aubrey. Sadly, I haven't had a whole lot of time to take 17 month pictures, so thanks Allison for the pic. Happy 17 months, Lils!