Wednesday, June 6, 2012

florida trip via my iphone.

This trip was too fun for words, so I'm just going to show you some of the many pictures we took with our iPhones. Suffice it to say that we ate a lot of delicious food prepared by our personal chefs for the week, Kyle and Roxanne (pictured below), we went to the beach, found a dead sea turtle, played many many games, stayed up way too late, Lily couldn't get enough of her cousin, and we attended a beautiful baby blessing for our new nephew. And yes, to top it all off, there was a Hulk sighting. Thanks Ballard family! We miss you all so much already.

Desktop6
Desktop5
Desktop4
Desktop3
Desktop2
Desktop1
20120605-1955571
20120605-195557

6 comments:

Michael said...

I pictured big green man when you said Hulk. Now it all makes sense.

Sounds like it was an awesome trip (minus the sea turtle).

Michael said...

*a big green man

jeff & mal said...

Great pics...looks like so much fun!

Alex & Family said...

Love love love love love! Looks like you had fun :)

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Hahahah the hulk guy. I have been loving following you on instagram! Before I got an iPhone I didn't understand all the hype of it but now I'm addicted! It's my favorite app!

martha said...

ahhh the Hulk! awesome. my favorite photo is Lily in the water looking out into the ocean. you've become a great little photographer! :)