Thursday, April 26, 2012

it's midnight, but I wanted to tell you...

I've been lacking in my blog posting lately. My social media time is being eaten up by Instagram. I'm just a little bit obsessed. It also doesn't help that my new Pinterest-of-sorts is the Craigslist car classifieds. You get all kinds of characters on there, I tell ya. I texted one person about a car and pointed out that his price seemed a bit higher than Kelley Blue Book. This was the text I got back, "The best way to buy a used car is [to] look, feel, drive, smell, each car. You can't buy a used car based on kkb." This man's passion was legit, and I clearly insulted him and his Camry. I just envisioned myself licking the steering wheel and sniffing the seats like one would a fine wine. Needless to say, that car was a no-go.

 Due to the lack of car, I've been finding creative ways to pass my time at home, like taking videos of Lily as she naps, hanging by the pool, and devising a strategy on how to survive a Texas summer while still dressing modestly (there may be a future post about this). Anyway, enough random midnight thoughts for now. Goodnight!

5 comments:

Ady said...

I for one would like to hear about surviving the summer modestly :) its only April and I'm already nervous about the heat!!

Vanessa said...

I would love to hear your thoughts on surviving the summer modestly! It is too hot already!!

Michelle said...

The only way I survived summer last year was by basically hibernating indoors for three months. I'd get a headache and be dripping sweat just from walking to the mailbox. Ridiculous. Let us know if you figure out a better way.

Mariko said...

Oh, Texas summers. Born and raised in Texas, lived there for 18 years, will always be a Texan at heart, but I do not and never will miss that Texas heat! GOOD LUCK!

lexi said...

LOL!! i had my first craigslist experience when we moved last summer. i sold a dining set, but thank God my buyers were just normal college kids. no crazies at my door! you have a beautiful family