Thursday, April 12, 2012

13 months.

Lily's newly acquired skills include:
  • Walking! She walked the length of our living room yesterday and will take a few steps here and there
  • Getting up from sitting position onto her feet without support (this is new today)
  • Clapping her hands (at the ends of songs, during Ellen, when's she happy, and for herself)
  • Going backwards down the stairs
  • Waving and saying "Hi!"
  • Moving her eyebrows up and down, usually to copy me. It's hilarious.
She has been so giggly, and throws her head back when she laughs sometimes. I absolutely love to see her so happy. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right.


IMG_5942
She was telling me something very serious :)

13mocollage1
L: Man, I adore that double-chinned smile, R: The girl's almost to my hip!

13mocollage2
Playtime!

3 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

haha I love ellen too, lily!

Heather said...

I like your capris!

Fashionable Memories said...

I ABSOLUTELY adored your blog, photos, and posts!!!! Your baby is so precious!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean the world to me!!! Thank you so much in advance!!! Have a great day!!!