- Walking! She walked the length of our living room yesterday and will take a few steps here and there
- Getting up from sitting position onto her feet without support (this is new today)
- Clapping her hands (at the ends of songs, during Ellen, when's she happy, and for herself)
- Going backwards down the stairs
- Waving and saying "Hi!"
- Moving her eyebrows up and down, usually to copy me. It's hilarious.
She has been so giggly, and throws her head back when she laughs sometimes. I absolutely love to see her so happy. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right.
She was telling me something very serious :)
L: Man, I adore that double-chinned smile, R: The girl's almost to my hip!