Tuesday, March 6, 2012

update.

We've been a bit MIA lately due to the fact that our computer charger has a mind of its own, and when it does charge, there's no space on the computer to add more pictures. This is quite the conundrum for a snap-happy, blog-loving mama. Lily and I have also been enjoying some play dates with our new friend, Aubrey, and planning a FIRST birthday party for Lily. She's a picky one, I tell you. So detail-oriented ;) In the meantime, here are some pictures I managed to squeeze onto our hard drive.

IMG_5793
She gets the biggest smile on her face when she pushes her stroller

IMG_5815
Panda Express lunch date with her new friend

3 comments:

Karen said...

I can't tell you how much I LOVE her smiles! I need to sit behind you guys at church every week to get my fill in. :)

Allison said...

Aww! They are so fun together!! And she looks so cute and happy behind that stroller... She'll definitely be walking in no time :)

Ghulam Mustefa Mughal said...

Hey there! I've been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from How to file bankruptcy in NY! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!