Monday, February 6, 2012

lily's favorite book.

When Lily's playing by herself, if it gets too quiet usually that means she's eating something off the floor or chewing on my flip flops. I'll say her name and walk over to see what mischief she's managed. Today this happened and instead of rushing over to pull paper out of her mouth, which is what happens 90% of the time, I found her flipping through the pages of her favorite book. Out of the many many children's books we have, she's always looking at this one. Cole and I have a competition over who can do the best Grover voice. My absolute favorite thing lately is when she sits on my lap, turning the pages of her books, over and over again. I love it so much. Keep it up, baby girl, you're making your bibliophile mama very happy.

monstercollage

4 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

you are a good photographer! I love those pictures! Wow that face of hers is just too much! I love her!

Jana said...

so sweet. luke had never seen sesame street ever and his favorite book was an elmo book too. that show is nuts he still doesn't get to watch it haha

Jason & Janey said...

So this explains why cole was so impressed with my Grover voice!

Mariley Johnson said...

That is a pretty good book. It will be a favorite for a long time!