New developments in Miss Lily's life in the last month:
- She's sleeping from 6:30 or 7 p.m. to about 6:30/7 a.m. again. We got way off schedule after Christmas, but thanks to Cole (I'm a wimp), we're sleeping through the night again!
- Four teeth.
- Two 1-hour or less naps a day.
- She can mimic a "moo" sound.
- She loves playing with apps on our iPod/iPhone. Her favorite is Peekaboo Barn.
- She "talks" so much now in her jibber jabber language. This includes singing while rocking back and forth. I love it!
- She shakes her head "No" and will copy us when we do it. She thinks it's funny, which makes disciplining with a straight face difficult.
- Pulls herself up on furniture, cruises, and likes to drop stuff and bend down to pick it up.
- She'll sometimes give squeeze hugs.
I know I'm a bit biased, but I think she gets funnier, cuter, and more beautiful every single month. Just a few more weeks and we'll have a one-year-old! Happy 11 months, my sweet baby girl!