Wednesday, February 15, 2012

11 months.

IMG_5700

New developments in Miss Lily's life in the last month:
  • She's sleeping from 6:30 or 7 p.m. to about 6:30/7 a.m. again. We got way off schedule after Christmas, but thanks to Cole (I'm a wimp), we're sleeping through the night again!
  • Four teeth.
  • Two 1-hour or less naps a day.
  • She can mimic a "moo" sound.
  • She loves playing with apps on our iPod/iPhone. Her favorite is Peekaboo Barn.
  • She "talks" so much now in her jibber jabber language. This includes singing while rocking back and forth. I love it!
  • She shakes her head "No" and will copy us when we do it. She thinks it's funny, which makes disciplining with a straight face difficult.
  • Pulls herself up on furniture, cruises, and likes to drop stuff and bend down to pick it up.
  • She'll sometimes give squeeze hugs.

I know I'm a bit biased, but I think she gets funnier, cuter, and more beautiful every single month. Just a few more weeks and we'll have a one-year-old! Happy 11 months, my sweet baby girl!

5 comments:

Michael said...

I want to hear her "moo."

Marissa said...

What a gorgeous picture!

Karen said...

I can't believe she is almost one year old!! Time flies...and she is so adorable.

Jana said...

your not biased she is the cutest! when are you guys coming back to the 801?!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

what a big girl doing all those things! She is soo cute. I love that she says moo