Sunday, January 8, 2012

ut + pa

Over the holidays, we took some trips to see our families. We visited mine in PA over Thanksgiving and Cole's in UT over Christmas. Both trips were so fun, and we got spoiled by both our families. Mary Jane even watched Lily so we could go on a horseback ride and to see M:I 4. We thoroughly enjoyed both!

UTAH
photo-22

photo-25

There's a sad lack of pictures since we were sick or recovering most of the trip.

PENNSYLVANIA

IMG_0158
We headed to Pat's to sample a true Philly cheesesteak
patscollage

gettysburg
Gettin' fresh with Abe outside the Gettysburg War Museum and Cole at Devil's Den

IMG_5446
We had Christmas on Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family

I miss both our families already!

2 comments:

martha said...

so glad you had fun despite being sick the majority of the time, but sad too because we couldn't see each other. next time please! love you guys :)

Brillante and Darin said...

Wait a second. In this last picture, is that your mom and grandma? They're in the Newbloomfield ward right? They were totally at my bridal shower and got me the cutest gifts! Small world. I didn't realize that was them!