Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a little PDA

Three years ago today Cole and I were married forever in the Manti temple. It was a beautiful day without a cloud in the sky, and it was freezing cold. I will never forget the love and peace I felt as the man sealing us told Cole that I'm the only woman he'll love for eternity, and that we were meant to have a true, deep love for each other. I've seen how our love has grown in the last three years. I've seen Cole take on his role as a father, and that only makes me love him more. Happy 3 years to my Colio. I love you forever!

templedoors

weddingcollage

6 comments:

Michael said...

Colio? Like Polio? I don't know how I feel about that nickname...

JOHNNY.BECKY.HAZEL said...

Ah, happy anniversary you two love birds!

Kendra L. said...

Happy Anniversary!! I loove that temple...

Mariley Johnson said...

What a good lookin' couple you two are! Happy Anniversary!

Anne Cropper said...

As usual Michael, your comment has nothing to do with the actual post.

Michael said...

At least I commented on something written in the post. You just commented on a comment.