Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10 months.

Here are 10 facts about our 10-month-old:
  1. She started consistently crawling on her hands and knees on Christmas day.
  2. She has three teeth now! Front top left and bottom two. She uses them to bite everything, especially me.
  3. She weighs 17 lbs.
  4. She loves cheese and bananas and stuffs them into her mouth, methodically, until every last crumb is gone.
  5. She likes to sit at our windows and look out.
  6. She gives wet, open-mouthed kisses, which I kind of love.
  7. She loves to pull all my DVDs off the shelf, but she helps me put them back by handing them to me one-by-one. She also likes to put her toys in her bucket one-by-one.
  8. The vacuum cleaner scares her.
  9. She still takes two naps, but they're getting shorter (eek!)
  10. She has a deep yell that comes from the back of her throat like a little warrior cry. It's kind of hilarious.
This past month has been my favorite so far, and they just keep getting better. She brings me so much joy, and I feel so grateful that I get her forever. Happy 10 months, baby girl!

IMG_0930

IMG_5537

IMG_0941
thumbs up!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

She is so sweet! I love reading your monthly posts, because it gives me a good idea of what is coming up next for us! You posted she was sleeping through the night at 7 months, so I just kept telling myself to be patient and wait for it, and he is sleeping through the night!! YAY!

Jana said...

i love her and wish we got to play everyday. i guess i'll take blog posts for now.

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

she is so awesome! I used to love jack's wet open mouthed kisses. People think baby slobber is gross but it's my favorite!!!

Kendra L. said...

Crue has the exact same 3 teeth! It's so weird...the top tooth makes them look so old! She is such a cutie.

Sue said...

She is soo cute! I hated when Benson would pull all the DVD's off the shelf so we got books and just put them all in sleeves and recycled the cases. :) Glad she helps you put them back.