Thursday, December 8, 2011

Harry Potter Party, Part II

Let the dorkiness continue...

Thank you so much, Ashton, for an amazing and hilarious HP-style photo booth:


111112_awrphoto_7388
The Order of the Phoenix

IMG_0099
Ashton + Becca won Best Costume for Profs. Lupin + Trelawney

DSC_0024
The Henrys as Luna Lovegood + Neville Longbottom took 2nd!

DSC_0026
The Orrocks as Bellatrix Lestrange + Lucius Malfoy. So awesome! I'm lovin' the fishnets.

The Jubers (who have never read nor watched the movies) fittingly came as Hermione's parents


The Bentons as house elves

6369663589_51074fc819_b
Me and my twin as Moaning Myrtle + Cho Chang. Thanks for being die hard with me, Jill :)

I wish we had still shots of everybody. Thanks to everyone for coming, having so much fun with your costumes, and providing food, drinks, and decorations for the party. Basically, thanks for being Harry Potter nerds with us! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

6 comments:

Mariley Johnson said...

You got Mark and I laughing at the video! I love it! Everyone's costumes were fabulous! We're sitting here thinking we wish we could be cool enough to come to that party!!

Heather said...

Love love love! I now have costume ideas for the next 10 halloweens. This looks like the best party ever. Although, Meg, I am a bit disppointed you let the Cho ship sail, it was your Asian time to shine!!

JOHNNY.BECKY.HAZEL said...

Again, you guys rock!

Anne Cropper said...

I have a love/hate relationship with this post. I love it because of the epicness of your party, and I hate it because I wasn't there. That's it. I'm coming back to TX.

Karen said...

We love it! We seriously were laughing so hard because the costumes turned out awesome! Way to go everybody!

Jill said...

Thanks for posting pictures and video of our dorkiness and awesomeness, ha ha! I love it!