Nine months before that this happened:
And every day in between and after that has been pretty much amazing, humbling, and wonderful!
- is 16 lbs. 11 oz. (10-15th%), 28 inches long (50th%), and 17.5 head circ. (50th%). She's a skinny minny, but very healthy the doc says.
- is pulling herself up on things, especially loves to crawl on Cole and I
- yells a lot, and says "ba ba," "da da," "ma ma" and sometimes "mom" and "dad," but I think that may be a coincidence
- LOVES her Gerber veggie crunchies. I'm pretty sure she'd down a whole can in about 1o min. if we let her (which we don't!)
- still an army crawling champ and doesn't seem interested in getting up on her hands and knees
- has a twinkly little smile and the cutest giggle
- tries to shove things into Cole's mouth
- bobs her head up and down and moves her legs like she's dancing
- waves hello and good-bye
- takes two naps for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours
- has two sharp bottom teeth