Tuesday, November 15, 2011

sneak peek!

It has been insane around here the last few weeks. Jill and I have been planning and executing the Harry Potter party of our dreams. Pictures and a post to follow. Today Lily and I are off to Pennsylvania for the first time together. In the midst of our chaotic October/November, Cole and I somehow managed to get family pictures. Our friend and big-time pro photographer, Ashton, took them. We absolutely love them! Here's a sneak peek:

_MG_4281

_MG_4368

There will be more when I get a second to catch my breath.

5 comments:

Molly said...

So cute!!!!! I'm so excited you're going to PA:) Have fun!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Oh my. I love those pictures. i wish i could come to your hp party. :((((((

Shane & Valorie said...

I can NOT wait to see the rest of your family pictures...Harry Potter Pics....Pennsylvania pics....and any other pictures you want to share with us. :)
Have fun girlie! I will miss you for the next little bit!

JOHNNY.BECKY.HAZEL said...

Very cute!!!

Jana said...

you guys are the cutest!