- weighs 15 lbs. 11 oz.
- measures 26.5 inches long
- army crawls like she's on a mission
- can pick up small objects with her fingers (like the nasties on my floor, eek!)
- likes to pat things with her hands and will copy us if we do it
- sleeps through the night 7/7:30 to 7 a.m. straight. Hallelujah!
- stretches out on her side like she's posing (see picture below)
- says "Da da da" usually just like that--3 "da's"
- unabashedly stares at people and will crane her neck or tilt her head to keep looking at them. This cracks me up.
- has got some Stranger Danger issues and separation anxiety when we go out of sight...we're workin' on it.
- has started taking baths in the big tub with me. It's one of our favorite things.
Friday, October 14, 2011
So far 7 months is kicking my butt. Lily's been army crawling for quite a few weeks, but just this week she's discovered she can go fast and her curiosity has taken me by surprise. I can hardly keep up. I've survived on a steady diet of Coca-Cola to keep me going, but gosh darn if I'm not pooped. At 7 months she: