Monday, September 26, 2011

slightly obsessed.

So these are some of my obsessions as of late:

1. This TV show:

fox-new-girl

I watched it once and laughed out loud all by myself. Then I made Cole watch it with me, and we both laughed out loud together. You must watch!

2. This talk by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf that he gave at the General Relief Society broadcast for our church. Here's a quote:

Sisters, wherever you are, whatever the circumstances may be, you are not forgotten. No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you. In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love.

I could feel Pres. Uchtdorf's love and Heavenly Father's love for me and for all the women around me. I cannot wait until General Conference this weekend!

3. The new J. Crew catalog.

4. And last but not least, my loves:

IMG_5202

I simply can't get enough of these two.

3 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

that talk may seriously be my favorite general authority talk of all time. It went straight to my heart!! I'll have to go look at that J-crew catalogue.

Sue said...

I love that show. I too laughed out loud. Oh, his talk was soooo good! It made me miss Alaska with all that talk of forget-me-nots (it's the state flower of Alaska).

Blicious said...

EEE cutest picture ever!

xoxo
b