Wednesday, September 28, 2011

look mom, a tongue!

Lily's oral antics have changed in the last few days from sucking on everything to licking everything. She'll lock something in her sights and army crawl to it with her tongue out, ready for a taste. She's fascinated by it and sticks it in and out of her mouth like a little lizard. Here's a collage from earlier today. I know all the pictures look the same, but I was trying to demonstrate just how frequently it hangs out of her mouth...which is a lot.

tonguecollage
(my favorites are the middle bottom and the right center)

Let's just hope this doesn't last into high school.

7 comments:

Rebekka Seale said...

So precious!!!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

hahahhahahaha! she has the cutest tongue!

Jenny said...

Does she have any bottom teeth yet? She might just be discovering her teeth and feeling them. Super cute!

becca said...

Do you remember how scared she was of me yesterday??? I will make her love me! Oh and I love her little tongue. So cute!

Jana said...

haha love that girl!

JOHNNY.BECKY.HAZEL said...

I'd even let her lick me with that cute little tongue.

Heather said...

Ahhh...I like her hair, it looks like it's getting thicker, cute girl!