Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blah.

Lily and I are not feelin' so hot today. A slight cold for me and side effects of a flu shot for Lily mean there's been lots of crying from Lily, lots of rocking from me; lots of sleeping from Lily (7:30 pm-7 am completely uninterrupted. A-mazing!) and lots of movie-watching from me--the new Jane Eyre and X-Men: First Class. I have a bit of a Michael Fassbender crush at the moment.

Lots of liquids and lots of cuddling are just what the doctor ordered, I think. In the meantime, here's a recent picture of my six month old. I just can't believe she's six months already. A milestone post will be coming soon.

IMG_5155

4 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

oooh I want to see x-men first class. Did you watch the new Jane Eyre? What did you think of it? I saw it on a plane but it was okay i thought. Anyways hope you guys both get feeling better. Lily is such a doll I just love her!

Shane & Valorie said...

Oh no friend! I didn't know you were not feeling well. Let me know if you need me to bring you a skookie or something. ;)

Karen said...

Hope you feel better soon!!

JOHNNY.BECKY.HAZEL said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but hip hooray for the sleeping! And how is she 6 months??? Just as cute as ever.