As of August 10th, she was 14 lbs. 2 oz., but I'm pretty sure she weighs much more than that now. I feel like she grew overnight. My poor, wimpy arms can't take much more.
- can pivot on her stomach and gets up on one knee like she wants to crawl
- is so smiley and has developed such a sweet personality
- loves people
- has really taken to solids. We've only given her cereal, peas, and carrots. She loved the cereal and the carrots. The peas not so much, and I don't blame her. She makes an "mmm mmm" noise when she wants more.
- can sit by herself for a short period of time
- likes to pull her binky in and out of her mouth and tosses it
On our trip to Utah, she did so well on the plane rides. I was such a proud mama. She was also so happy and content, and loved all the attention she was getting from the family. We had such a good time and got spoiled by Cole's family with meals, movies, good conversation, and even babysitting! We hit up Cafe Rio, Spark, Taco Time, Glacier Pass sno shack -- all our favorite places. I also got to see so many friends. Lily met too many people to name. I miss the beautiful weather and my beautiful family and friends. Can't wait to come back! Now for a picture overload:
Cole took these pictures of the Ballard home
Lily + Grandpa Ed
Lovely Heather, Lily + future baby Ellsworth
Molly + her sweet new baby, Reese
Big boy Luke + Alex
Lily + her cousin Maisey