Monday, July 18, 2011

our weekend.

On Saturday the girls headed up to the San Marcos Outlets for the day, and the menfolk went to the famed Snake Farm.

lilyanne
Lily loving on Anne in J.Crew

snakefarm

Afterwards, Cole and I left Lily with a sitter (thanks Anne!) for the first time to go see Harry Potter. It was such a fun date! We felt giddy, young and in love again, and the movie was even better than I thought it would be. I want to go back and watch it again...anyone with me?!

hp7.2

We ended out the week with some great church meetings and yummy cupcakes.

IMG_4837

Thank you Michael and Anne for: planning such fun weekend activities, babysitting/baby whispering, and teaching me how to make cupcakes look pretty. We love you guys, and don't know what we're going to do without you!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Just call me the baby whisperer. And I think it's the other way around. We don't know what we'll do without you guys. Wanna move to Iowa?

Anne Cropper said...

Those cupcakes look awesome! What a nice Ode to us, haha! We love the Ballards! This weekend was so fun, it's going to be so hard to leave in August.

becca said...

It was a fun weekend! What are we going to do without the Johnsons?

Jenni said...

those ARE pretty cupcakes. share your secret!!