- weighs 13 lbs. and measures 24.5 inches long
- is getting so mobile! She rolls both ways (belly to back, back to belly), and we find her across the room sometimes.
- laughed for the first time. It wasn't a girly giggle, but an old man's laugh ("heh heh"). It was pretty much the greatest thing to witness, and I felt like the funniest person in the world!
- blows raspberries
- sleeps from 7, 8, or 9 (depending on the night) to about 6 a.m. and wakes up about once to eat. Any tips for getting her to go the whole nine yards?
- smiles all the time. Her tongue sticks out and her eyes disappear when she's really happy.
- watches every move I make, which I kind of love!
- loves when Cole says, "Peek-a-booo"
Monday, July 11, 2011
Lily turned 4 months on Sunday! She: