Monday, June 27, 2011

asian babies

Lately Lily has been a crack up. She gurgles non-stop and groans like she has the hardest life ever. Her tongue hangs out constantly. She attacks any exposed skin (i.e. her hands, our hands, our arms, our shoulders) like it's her last meal and it's about to get away. She sits up in a lounging position on the couch like such a grown up. She's hilarious, and I love spending my days with her.

IMG_0368

IMG_0380

On a side note, my mom just sent this picture of me in Korea, pre-adoption. I thought it was funny. I may have to dress Lily like this one day.

IMG_0002

8 comments:

Heather said...

Meg! I am amazed by that photo of you, you really are Korean :) It actually blows my mind to think that you were born there and lived there in a totally different world, wow!! I think Lily looks just like you, she's a lucky little lady!

Molly said...

I always thought Lily looked like you, but woah. That photo of you and the face that you're making look just like Lily!! You're just a bit browner than her:) SO cute! I LOVE these photos!

Jana said...

such a cute asian baby, well both of you girls!! and love the korean outfit its a must have

Mariko said...

She looks just like you!! How perfect!

Asian babies are THE BEST!

becca said...

Asian Lily rocks my world!

Karen and Merrill said...

What a cutie-pie baby you were and Lily is!!

Jill said...

So adorable! I love love love the photos.

Mariley Johnson said...

I'm so glad you stopped by the blog! You are so darling and I already am a huge fan of your blog!!