Monday, May 23, 2011

our weekend.

We sampled Dough Pizzeria, which was, in a word, delicious!



The picture on the left was the Mozzarella di Bufala special (appetizer), and on the right, Arugula and Prosciutto pizza. I'm still craving their Margherita pizza though. It looked amazing! Any takers?

We played games with friends and hung out with this little beauty:



It was my sister-in-law's birthday last week (Happy Birthday too, Uncle Blake!) And thanks for the cute picture idea, Marissa. Lily rolled over for the first time on Saturday. She went from her belly to her back on her right side. I'm pretty sure it's just because she hates tummy time. It hasn't happened again since.

I made Greek chicken pitas for dinner and kettle corn for dessert on Sunday. It was a lovely, relaxing weekend. Hope you had a good one!

7 comments:

Becca and Ashton said...

I will get pizza with you anytime. If you get cupcakes with me!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

that pizza looks delicious! greek chicken pitas sound goooood, you should post the recipe or email it to me or something! :)

Lisa said...

Both my kids hated tummy time, too. I did it about once a week.

Lindsey said...

We went to Dough for my birthday and it's my new favorite! The ricotta stuffed mozzarella was amazing and since try handed out samples of the margherita pizza we tried two different ones but from now on I will always get the margherita, I'm still dreaming about it! Anytime you need a pizza buddy call me!!

Marissa said...

Ridiculous. Remember how I was telling you how badly I wanted to go there??? What time of day did you go? Was it crazy busy? Details please!

Michelle said...

what were the prices like?

~johnny becky hazel~ said...

Ooh I need to go get that pizza before I'm outta here. Never heard of it. And that right picture of Lily melts my heart.