Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Randomness

Lily loves to Skype with our family. She puts on quite the show sometimes --smiling, talking, yawning. We love it all.


I was so excited for our first Mother's Day! I felt like I actually deserved that brownie they gave to all the women at church. Cole gave me the one thing I really really wanted. Lots of clothes! Being Lily's mom these past two months has been so amazing and even more fun than I ever could've imagined.


Little lady is now 2 months (almost 10 weeks). She:
  • likes to "talk" to Cole and me
  • still loves her baths
  • loves sucking on her fist
  • has started sleeping through the night (sort of)
  • smiles, which is the BEST...


See what I mean?

8 comments:

Jana said...

i'm beyond jealous she's sleeping through the night! she is so cute i hope we can meet her soon

Molly said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! She is so so so cute. I love her and cannot wait to meet her! I seriously look for updates from your blog all of the time...loved this one!

Becca and Ashton said...

I love her smile! I also LOVE that blanket!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Oh my gosh her smile! She is so Dang precious I seriously love her. You look so great, too! Mother's Day is awesome isn't it?

Shane & Valorie said...

Lily is so so so adorable! I decided that I can't ever have a baby because it will never be nearly as cute as yours. :)

martha said...

ahhhh i love that SMILE!!! :) she's just so cute. meg, you're awesome. and cole is awesome for buying you clothes.

Heidi said...

Lily is so such a sweetie! I can't wait to meet her in person - when are you guys coming out to visit?

Scott and Lindsey said...

She is so freaking cute! I love her smile!