Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nesting and other developments

Some maternity stats:

We had a doctor's appointment today, and I'm happy to report that baby Ballard packed on the pounds for me (I think it's all the donuts I've been eating, seriously) and @ 33 weeks, 6 days she is measuring 33 weeks, 4 days and 4 lbs. 11 oz! I'm at 118 lbs. for a total weight gain of 23 lbs. Two weeks ago baby girl was only measuring at 27 weeks, so I'm relieved and even more excited now that my due date is still March 10th! I think I've hit the nesting phase, and slowly but surely I'm cleaning out her room. Only 6 weeks to go. So far she's been easy on her mama. Now I'm just going to use the Secret to will lots of thick, black hair onto her little, mostly-bald head.


Left: 32 wks exactly, Right: 33 wks, 6 days


The loft is almost there. Kinda, sorta.

7 comments:

Mariko said...

I am glad that she has caught up! But seriously, you are so stinkin' tiny!! When I see you, I realize why I fail at taking those weekly tummy photos and refuse to get on the scale! Good luck getting everything ready in the next few weeks! And I hope things continue to go well and smoothly!

..... Johnny and Becky ..... said...

You look so cute!! And teeny! I gained 40 lbs. Ha! We need to hang out before the babe come!

Jana Porter said...

your so cute and so tiny! yay baby ballard keep packin on the pounds!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

you are the darlingest pregnant woman. I am so jealous I want to be pregnant again! but really though you are stinkin adorable.

Jill said...

You look SO cute! And good job to both of you :)

Jenni said...

You look great! It sure doesn't look like it, but those donuts must be working!!

Larissa said...

You are the cutest little pregnant lady ever. The only time in your life you can eat donuts guilt free and be excited over gaining 23 lbs! :) The room looks cute! Here's to a baby with lots of thick black hair! :) xoxo