Christmas with Cole's family is the best! I got very few pictures because I was too busy having fun, but some of the highlights were:
- Piling the whole family into the 15-passenger van on Christmas eve, singing carols at the top of our lungs, eating at Teppanyaki (Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra!), and arguing about which lights were new at the Spanish Fork Festival of Lights
- Watching all the kids open their presents on Christmas morning
- Good food and sleeping in
- Games night with the Kimballs and the rest of the Payson High crew
- Horseback riding at 30 weeks pregnant (don't worry, I took it reeeal slow)
- Getting Christmas presents addressed to "Baby Lily"
- Seeing friends and family at my baby shower at Spark restaurant
- Playing Bingo until 3 a.m. on New Year's Eve with Cole's family
And some pictures to go along:
Cole's mom does the most beautiful Christmas trees (thanks for the pics, Martha!)
Cole looking quite festive and a midnight smooch
Old friends and roommates at my baby shower. Sadly this is the only photo I got from it, but many loved ones braved the white out and icy roads to come. I love my family and friends!
And finally, 30 wks exactly. So soon!