Monday, January 3, 2011

holidays in utah


Christmas with Cole's family is the best! I got very few pictures because I was too busy having fun, but some of the highlights were:

  • Piling the whole family into the 15-passenger van on Christmas eve, singing carols at the top of our lungs, eating at Teppanyaki (Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra!), and arguing about which lights were new at the Spanish Fork Festival of Lights
  • Watching all the kids open their presents on Christmas morning
  • Good food and sleeping in
  • Games night with the Kimballs and the rest of the Payson High crew
  • Horseback riding at 30 weeks pregnant (don't worry, I took it reeeal slow)
  • Getting Christmas presents addressed to "Baby Lily"
  • Seeing friends and family at my baby shower at Spark restaurant
  • Playing Bingo until 3 a.m. on New Year's Eve with Cole's family

And some pictures to go along:



Cole's mom does the most beautiful Christmas trees (thanks for the pics, Martha!)


Cole looking quite festive and a midnight smooch



Old friends and roommates at my baby shower. Sadly this is the only photo I got from it, but many loved ones braved the white out and icy roads to come. I love my family and friends!



And finally, 30 wks exactly. So soon!

3 comments:

Jana Porter said...

miss you guys already!

ashley said...

girl you look amazing! you are so little!

Karen and Merrill said...

Yay for a fantastic Christmas and for 30 weeks pregnant! Only 10 more to go!! And if you don't mind me asking..how did you even get on the horse? I think I would have never been able to get on with a round belly! :)