Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best.Birthday.Ever.

Yesterday was filled with all my favorite things! I ate out every meal, spent quality time with Cole, talked with my family, had banana cream pie with friends, and...watched Borat edited? (This was Cole's request). I also got spoiled rotten by Cole + family. Through a combination of Christmas and birthday money, I bought myself this beauty of a diaper bag:



and this camera:



And to top it all off, my thoughtful (and sneaky) husband tricked me into thinking he was getting me the above diaper bag, and instead surprised me with this!:

Yes, the title of this post pretty much sums it up! Thanks to everyone for the great day and the Facebook birthday love!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! I got an ipod touch for Christmas and love it! Heidi, Alex and I play "words with friends" on it. It's just like scrabble and so fun!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Um, you will never. NEVER. NEVERRRRR!!!! regret buying that bag. I have one and it is the best.

jeff & mal said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like an amazing birthday and you're so cute preggo! I'm excited for you guys!

Jana Porter said...

yay you got a petunia!!! i promise you best investment ever!

Kelsey said...

Petunia Picklebottom bags are awesome. Jealous!!!

Jill said...

Awesome! I'm glad you had such an awesome birthday and I love the stuff you got!

becca said...

man you got spoiled! Good job! Awesome bag!

Joel Deehr said...

Seems like a great horde you pulled in! I laughed at your description of Cole liking talk radio. I love Talk radio too. Tell him to check out Andrew Wilkow (his show is called the "Wilkow Majority") He is only offered on Satellite Radio, but he has some great youtube clips.