Thursday, December 9, 2010

The home s.t.r.e.t.c.h.

Such a fitting name for this post considering I. feel. BIG. I know I'm a small person to begin with, but lately I am feelin' pregg-O! So far I've successfully managed to squeeze into my pre-pregnancy pants/jeans, minus that whole pesky buttoning up business--who needs their fly zipped and their top buttoned anyway? I've been liberated!

I'm 27 weeks today, which means the start of the third trimester! I call this the home stretch--almost there--even though it's probably going to feel like the longest bit of the whole shebang. Only 91 days left til my due date and only 49 more working days before the real work begins!!! Hall-e-lu-jah!

7 comments:

Cali's Mom said...

You're already in the 3rd trimester and you can still don't need maternity pants??! You rock!

becca said...

I second what Adrienne says... you are my Hero!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

SOOOOOOO Exciting! Are you sleeping with one of those big body pillows yet? Derek hated that thing. I am so stoked for you.

Also- you asked how i made that wreath. It was so fun and easy you should do it! My mom found the pattern at Joann's in their little sampler section- it was just a free pattern on a little piece of paper, and it tells you how to make it. Maybe they'd have it online if they don't in the store.

Jana Porter said...

so exciting and dont feel bad about putting on some preggo pants, when i finally did i couldn't believe what i had been missing all those months! wish i was around for your pregnancy and preparation missin you guys!

Joel Deehr said...

Way to rock your pregnancy. I am excited for you and Cole.

Michelle Starrs said...

even though it's just the last few months these ones drag! at least they have for me both times. stay comfortable and enjoy the maternity pants!

Heidi said...

Can't wait to see your pregnant belly! I'll fatten you up with some of my chocolates!