Sunday, November 21, 2010

Potterium Nerdiosa!

Not too long ago, Cole did the unthinkable. He picked up the Harry Potter book that I've been trying to get him to read for years, and he read it...in like two days. It may have been the proudest moment of my life. At one point during his HP experience, I heard him chuckling to himself. Slowly he put his book down, came over to me, grabbed my nose, and yelled, "GOT YOUR CONK!" I'm pretty sure Peeves is one of his favorites. Needless to say, the Harry Potter movie outing was much more enjoyable this year. We went with Quintin + Jill, and Anne + Michael to The Lion and Rose pub and had some fish and chips, and bubble and squeak before the movie. Here's a picture of Cole and I doing our best Harry Potter nerd faces. That's an imaginary wand in Cole's hand, and imaginary glasses on my face.

And as always, a baby update. At 24 weeks I am:
  • over my wild hunger pangs, and can go three hours no food without ripping someone's head off. Progress.
  • craving Chinese food. all. the. time. And funnel cake, and a dang Smart Cookie ice cream sandwich.
  • healthy and so is baby!
  • feeling happy, happy, happy! Lovin' these pregnancy hormones.
24 wks, 2 days.

6 comments:

Heidiho said...

Jealous that you've seen it and we haven't. We're going Thanksgiving weekend! You look so great pregnant lady!

P.S. When are you guys flying in for Christmas? We wanted to have a party!

ashley said...

oh you are so cute! glad to hear you are enjoying your pregnancy!

Mariko said...

Oh my goodness! I hope I sound like you by the time I get to 24 weeks because so far nothin' but nausea, more nausea, and plenty of fatigue. I am way jealous. AND you look so stinkin' good!

Jason & Janey said...

Yay!

Karen and Merrill said...

I'm really glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well! I really enjoyed being pregnant too. I'm excited we get to come back and meet your sweet baby. Our babies should be friends!

Molly said...

Meghan, you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever known! And I think I even had a dream about it last night, if that's not weird...haha:) I'm so excited to see the little baby, and did you just LOVE Harry Potter??? I did!! I usually don't love the HP movies, but I really loved this one. It was so good. Happy Thanksgiving:)