Monday, November 29, 2010

Giving Thanks!

Today I'm feeling sick and tired (if you can't tell by my bedraggled state below). Luckily, I haven't done my Thanksgiving post yet, so I will do so now to remind myself of all the very good things in life!

#1: Our baby. I really couldn't ask for a better pregnancy! No fatigue. No morning sickness. And no complications (so far). She's already changing our family for the better. What an influential little fetus! We've really been watched over and blessed!

Today @ 25 wks, 4 days.

#2: My husband. One funny, sincere, honest, and handsome dude. I love this man. Need I say more?

#3: Awesome friends here in Texas who know how to whip up a delicious holiday feast! Here's a picture of our Thanksgiving potluck that we held here in Texas. It was so much fun, and it really didn't feel like we were away from our families at all. We love these guys!

L-R: The Rupps, The Orrocks, The Brinkerhoffs, Cole + me, The Rodgers, and the Batemans

#4: My family. They send us crazy/cute things in the mail like these turkey chair covers (Thanks Dad and Nancy!)
#5: Our faith. It's what ties everything else together--babies, family, friendships--and makes life better than I could make it on my own!

7 comments:

Heidiho said...

That's the spirit! I just gave my YW lesson on gratitude on Sunday . . . way to stay positive!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

you are seriously the awesomest pregnant woman ever! So positive! And so adorable! I can't wait to see the little precious.

Jana Porter said...

you still are the cutest preggo ever and i noticed on your count down you have 100 days to go can you believe it?! your almost in the double digits! im glad you had a nice thanksgiving just know we miss you guys!

Karen and Merrill said...

Love that thankful post! Isn't it amazing, the things Heavenly Father blesses us with!? I love those chair covers by the way, very festive!

ashley said...

ohh she is growing in there! you look so good!

..... Johnny and Becky ..... said...

Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving. And I'm so happy for you that you are having a great pregnancy! So lucky. Mine pretty much sucked from beginning to end. I still can't believe that you guys live so close and we've never met up!

c.e.l.i.n.a said...

you might be the littlest pregnant lady ever. CONGRATS!