Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Hubby!

This past weekend was Cole's 26th Birthday!!! We celebrated with a surprise camping trip on Friday evening, just the two of us. Well...us and a few thieving raccoons, a crying baby, and a family of 20 right next to us. On Saturday, we splurged on Krispy Kreme's, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, Fralo's pizza, and pumpkin pie cheesecake from Olive Garden, with friends. Nothing like a birthday as an excuse to gorge yourself!


Thank goodness for my Boy Scout! Oh, and notice our hardcore IBC root beers?!


Snuggling up for a long night of pregnancy back pain

At Fralo's Pizza with Anne + Michael and Shane + Valorie

In other news, I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant, and I'm finding it very hard to do anything even remotely productive. Mainly due to the fact that I'm newly obsessed with

this show:

and this series:

Dear Craft Projects, one of these days I'll get to you! ....And just for good measure, my belly at 19 wks, 5 days:

5 comments:

Sue said...

What belly? haha I remember thinking, "I stick out so much! How come no one sees that?" It's because you know your body really well and everyone else doesn't. You look adorable.

Heidiho said...

Looks like you had a great time! We sure do miss you guys and wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. You are coming out for Christmas though, right?

Jana Porter said...

yay for pregnancy! you make a cute preggo and i love the belly shots. and secretly i get jealous when i see you guys out with others :( happy birthday cole!

Kendra Lafferty said...

ohahahah I can totally relate to camping uncomfortably when you're pregnant. We went camping when I was probably...15 weeks or something. Early on, so we figured the fact that we didn't have pads to sleep on wouldn't be a big deal....OW!!!

Joel Deehr said...

You guys look super happy. Its fun to read your updates.