Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lately...

It's psychotically raining in San Antonio today, which means I have no desire to do anything but curl up under a blanket, listen to Frank Sinatra, watch a movie and/or blog.

My dad and stepmom just left yesterday and, even though we went to the Alamo, Riverwalk and Gruene, sadly I took absolutely no pictures. Cole and I loved having them here, and I miss them already. We played a new game they taught us called Cinch (they didn't dare to brave Settlers, or the "Wagon Train Game" as my stepmom calls it). We ate heartily at a bunch of restaurants we normally wouldn't get to go to, including the Gristmill in Gruene, which I highly recommend!

This Saturday we're going to Schlitterbahn, so hopefully my lazy self will remember to bring the camera.

4 comments:

Anne Cropper said...

Ohhh the Gristmill, that place is sooo good! I'm glad you had fun with your dad and step mom. The rain was crazy today! Michael and I just got home from work and I immediately put on pajamas. Rainy days are meant to be spent in pajamas I think.

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

Heya! Got the blog update, thanks. And did I not give you my address? I thought for sure I did... But then again I am prone to thinking I did things when really I only did them in a dream.

That may be what happened.

1499 S. Hawthorne Dr. Apt 210
Moscow, ID
83843

Jana Porter said...

you guys are coming in like 3 weeks?! so excited!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Hey Meg,

How are you? San Antonio! I have been there, twice. So pretty (and hot.) My sister used to live in Corpus Christi. I love the Alamo and the River Walk. Of course, the last time I was there was in November, so it felt pretty perfect to me. The mountains are hard to beat, but my sister loved living in Texas. She said the people are the best.

I added you to my blogroll. I hope that is okay? I love keeping up!