Saturday, May 1, 2010

We is gradeated!

We did it! I was surprised by how proud I felt. And grateful. My family came out from Pennsylvania and Cole's family was there, so it was a party. Now we're just waiting around before we move. I quit one job and I'm finishing up at the magazine, so it's weird to have so much time on my hands. I guess I should get writing that great American novel already.

The Ballard/Preece/Porters

Our favorite


I thought these pictures were funny. The graduates getting some last-minute life advice.

4 comments:

Jana Porter said...

whoop whoop you did it! it's going to be so sad when you're gone :(

Kelsey said...

Congratulations! We'll miss having you around here!

Joel Deehr said...

Thats awesome. What are your next plans?

Ashley Archibald said...

congrats! what are your plans now?