Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Princess and the Pea

Recently I purchased this fabric online:

I think it's so beautiful. It's the story of the Princess and the Pea. Today I went to Joann's and bought some minky fabric for the backing to make a blanket, but I think I may have gotten the wrong color of minky. We shall see when the other fabric gets here. I also bought another retro-looking flower fabric to make a blanket. I've gotten into the crafting mood. The problem is that I've found so many projects recently and I don't know which to start with! I've realized that both the fabrics I've bought are really girly, so hopefully I'm not jinxing my future, currently-non-existent-baby, into being a boy. I can't help it though. The pretty fabrics are just so...pretty. I should have a finished product soon!

3 comments:

Jana Porter said...

you're so inspiring! i want to be crafty!

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

that fabric is ADORABLE.

Larissa said...

So cute! I lust after sewing machines and sewing lessons. Have you always sewn? I'm very impressed and maybe a little jealous!