Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Living in the Past

I swear to you that things have been going on in Cole and I's lives, but I forget about this little blog in between the two jobs, and the classes, and the American Idol, and whatnot. Cole and I graduate in approximately 5 weeks! I just took a senior exit survey about my BYU experience, and it actually made me kind of sad to be leaving. Here's a little recap of the BYUEX!:


Summer Term 2005. Joy of joys! I meet the greatest friends in the world. We take lots of trips (Moab, Oregon, California) and eat lots of IHOP. Freshman year. Nasty DT dorms, LOST parties, random crushes.


2006/2007. We live in a semi-cool, semi-rundown loft. Interesting ward. Throw a dance party, rock concerts, The Wall of Lushness. I meet the man of my dreams and Heather gets her mission call.



2007/2008. Martha and I have a crazy-awesome time in Japan. Road trip from FL to Utah with Cole. Start work at Nu Skin. Lots of friends get married.


2009/2010. Cole and I get married. Friends have babies. Internship. Mexico and Hawaii, and now graduation!

BYU has been good to us.


4 comments:

Jana Porter said...

yay your almost done! i'm pretty sure on my exit survey i was a butt cause i was so done with that place!

Derek and Kelli Hill said...

yay for you guys! Graduating rocks, haha! but it is sad to leave byu. It's such a good place. you asked when the baby is due- it's due april 10 but we are getting induced before that- probably around april 1st. crazy crazy!

martha said...

ahh...i loved my college career and i am SO grateful we got to share ours together :) i love you meghan. when shall we get together again? hopefully soon!

Tara said...

Hooray for the purple velvet jacket! Ah, Meghan, wasn't it awesome?!? I was kind of sad to move away from Provo, it's a very surreal experience to think that I can't just come over to anyone's apartment or meet you guys for dinner anymore. :(