Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Matters Most

If you're reading this, you've made it to our private blog! If you know of anyone I should invite, let me know! Sadly, we had to make it this way, but it's like our own private club! Too bad it's not like when we were kids and there was a secret knock or handshake to get in, but I can arrange that if you want!

I really only have one thing to blog about today. I just watched this video:


It made me soo happy after 4 hours of a sewing class that made me realize I'm not very good at sewing. But according to this video, that doesn't really matter (and there's still time to improve, right?). What matters is the man I come home to. The friends I have and the family that is nearby and the family that is far away. I know this may seem cheesy, but if you're reading this, I love you so much! You are what really matters most to me.

1 comment:

Molly said...

aww, Meghan! I love that video...I didn't realize you updated your blog just a few days ago. I think now that you're private, it doesn't show me that you've updated. I'll have to check regularly.

And Meghan...I suck at drawing. I spend 6 hours in class each week and probably 3 hours outside of class working on my dumb drawing projects. I SUCK at drawing. haha! I feel your pain, sister.