Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The boring parts

"It's the boring parts I remember best"-Up

I hope that when we get to heaven, God has a photo album of those moments in our lives that we couldn't capture ourselves. The things that are too simple and too seemingly boring to document. Those tender moments that really make up the substance of our lives. I had this thought as I was resting my head on Cole's chest yesterday. He was reading my favorite book, Gilead, and I was just completely happy. I hope that one goes in my album.


4 comments:

martha said...

awww i love you meg :) you make me want to get married.

Heather said...

Hooray for married bliss :) I love you Meg!!!! I want to read Gilead...I think I'll buy it, yay!! xxxx

Ariel said...

I can see why you're an english major-- you write so well. And I totally hope we have albums as well!

Molly said...

This is cute...I like it