Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lots and lots and lots of time....

My husband is gone and I was scheduled for a measly 3 hours of work today so what have I been doing? you may or may not ask.

1. Visiting with Martha, one of my favorite people in the whole world
(See what I mean? Pure Awesome.)------------->

2. Googling videos of Michael Jordan's 10 Best Dunks

3. Buying things online with leftover Christmas money. I bought myself a
Polaroid camera and film only to find out that, "due to marketplace conditions," Polaroid has stopped producing the dang film. I felt my journal needed spicing up with some pictures; I guess I should've done my research first.

4. Cleaning anything I can get my hands on.

5. Working out. Day 1: Glutes and calves, Day 2: Cardio and arms. Day 3: Whole body hurt.

6. Looking for a full-time job. No luck.



7. Having a Hepburn-fest: Roman Holiday (Audrey) and The Philadelphia Story (Katharine). It will continue with Breakfast at Tiffany's most likely.


8. Noticing weird things that I wish I hadn't:
If you can't read it the box says, "4-Meat Pizza: Sausage, Pepperoni, Hamburger, and Ham with Natural Juices"....as opposed to...? Thanks for the tip-off Red Baron.

9. Embroidering postcards with beads. It may sound pointless, but it looks cool, I promise.

10. Watching Colbert

11. And now I can add blogging to my list. The End.

3 comments:

Kelli and Derek Hill said...

haha, LOVE it! my job search has been similarly unsuccessful. so i was thinking it would be fun to have you guys over for dinner sometime, but then i remembered i suck at cooking... but i might just give it a shot anyways... what do you think?

Jana Porter said...

haha we need to bum around together, i've cleaned my house every day this week i think... running out of things to watch as well, and nothing to blog about. i need a job!

Sam and Kat said...

omg yeah sam told me yall got married! congrats!!! we totally will have to hang out now! love your blog! yall are so cute!!!