1. Visiting with Martha, one of my favorite people in the whole world
(See what I mean? Pure Awesome.)------------->
2. Googling videos of Michael Jordan's 10 Best Dunks
3. Buying things online with leftover Christmas money. I bought myself a
Polaroid camera and film only to find out that, "due to marketplace conditions," Polaroid has stopped producing the dang film. I felt my journal needed spicing up with some pictures; I guess I should've done my research first.
4. Cleaning anything I can get my hands on.
5. Working out. Day 1: Glutes and calves, Day 2: Cardio and arms. Day 3: Whole body hurt.
6. Looking for a full-time job. No luck.
7. Having a Hepburn-fest: Roman Holiday (Audrey) and The Philadelphia Story (Katharine). It will continue with Breakfast at Tiffany's most likely.
8. Noticing weird things that I wish I hadn't:
If you can't read it the box says, "4-Meat Pizza: Sausage, Pepperoni, Hamburger, and Ham with Natural Juices"....as opposed to...? Thanks for the tip-off Red Baron.
10. Watching Colbert
11. And now I can add blogging to my list. The End.