Saturday, March 14, 2009

I have no life...

Janey, Cole's sister, is going to have a baby any day now. It's a little girl. Because of this, I decided to make her a homemade card to put with her gift, but I wanted to make it extra fun, so I found this website that meshes people's faces together to make their would-be baby. Needless to say, I got a little carried away. This picture is our little boy aka "Cole Jr." Cole always says that his genes are going to dominate and darnit if I didn't try to get a little girl with Asian eyes, but they all came out blonde and they looked pretty much exactly like the one below. Oh well, I got my revenge by going and making a baby with Brad Pitt! ...(Disclaimer: I realize that this exposes me as a loser/nerd/weirdo. I feel that by not ackknowledging this fact, it would somehow make it worse).



Somehow she came out looking Middle Eastern and with a full set of teeth...creepy!

3 comments:

Jana Porter said...

haha what a beautiful baby! i cant wait for janey to have her baby!!!!

martha said...

lol ! dude, it's about freaking time you updated. i love your very white looking kids. somehow i don't think cole is right - you will have asian looking babies, period.

i love you babes! let me know when you and cole can hang out with me and alex. :)

Molly said...

haha!! So funny meghan! I love it...and i'm glad you and Brad Pitt won't ever procreate together because that virtual baby was kinda freaky looking