Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Quest


I have recently discovered the deliciousness that is crème brulée. I have only had 3 in my whole life, but after trying the first, I have entered on a mission to sample it at every restaurant that carries it. So far I've had Bambara's in Salt Lake City, Zoom's in Park City, and Spark's in Provo. Bambara's was my favorite so far. I hear Carrabba's and Ottavio's have it too! If you want to join in, let me know, the more the merrier. And the quest continues...

Yumm!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Welcome Meghan! I'm excited for your blog:) AND I'm really glad you like being married. It'll be 6 months for Andrew and I on Sunday. Can you believe that? I can't. Being married is a-w-e-s-o-m-e. So is yoga. I went to a class tonight at Golds Gym and I loved it! I'm no good, but it's relaxing.

Anyway, update me on your life. Love you!

Molly said...

Check out Becca's blog. She lives in PC, but still she's really good and pretty cheap (compartively speaking). I don't know how she feels about doing indoor stuff, but she is REALLY good. I have a link for her blog on mine...it's photosbybec. Check it out. She's awesome

martha said...

k meg for real. time for an update. :)